This is a survey I did with Eva showing the most popular animal in Middle C.
Deforestation is also known as destruction of habitat.
Deforestation is where there is land that is being cleared for buildings(houses, shops and community places), money, greed and people not picking up rubbish.
Deforestation affects us and animals, it affects us because we have less oxygen from the trees and more green house gasses and it affects the animals because they lose their homes and sometimes their lives.
We can help to stop deforestation by more town houses, raising money, building up incited of out, picking up any rubbish we see even if it is not yours and you can also just tell people about it
I think deforestation should stop!
If you want to find out more these are some good websites
WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE ?
My favourite is the pigs🐷🐖🐽
Does an orange float or sink?
What you’ll need:
- An orange
- A deep bowl or container
- Fill the bowl with water.
- Put the orange in the water and watch what happens.
- Remove the peel from the orange and try the experiment again, what happens this time?
What you will need:
- 2 cups of plain flour Makes 12
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 of a cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 3/4 of a cup of white chocolate buds
- Preheat the oven to 180deg. c
- Put the paddy-pans in the tray
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl
- Add in the sugar, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon
- Then add the raspberries and chocolate and mix gently
- Spoon the mixture into the tray and bake for 20 min
- Let the muffins cool down on the cooling rack
- Then eat!
This holidays I did a lot of things, but i’m only going to talk about my favorite.
On good Friday we drove to lake Nillahcootie for Easter. We stayed there with our extended family until Monday. Friday not many people were there but on Saturday it was packed. On Easter Sunday I woke up at 5:00 but I had to sit in our cabin quietly for 1 hour(boring). When I was actually outside I sat near the campfire eating chocolate. Later on we play egg catch and egg and spoon race.
On Monday instead of mum and dad we went to wangaratta with Nan and Pop. We stayed in wangaratta for 1 week. In wangaratta we did a lot of bike rides with Nan and she was complaining about her seat even though she has a extra comfy seat seat with a lambs wool extension(my seat was as hard as rock).
Nan also invited some friends over so we where stuck in a room or stuck outside.It was very annoying but anyway still fun. One day when Nan invited a friend over we were outside I was standing on the top of a chair and I fell of(oops).
One day we went to the movies to see Zootopia it was awesome and there were some shocks, I would tell you about it but then I would be a spoil sport all I can tell you is go see it.
Overall I had a great holidays with a lot of fun things to do.
This term I had a great time. I enjoyed all of our PLT’s (personal learning task) and other subjects like maths and reading. We also learnt how to play jan ken pon (Japanese paper scissors rock) and we did tongue twisters and vocal warm ups with Mrs Bergin (performing arts and library teacher). In our Italian class we did counting to 100 and Easter craft with our Italian teacher (Signora Senzo).